Not resolutions, but solid beliefs I’m carrying to the coming year:
– Always “For” Love, Respect, Compassion, Honesty, Peace, Positivity and whatever leads to them..
– Always “Against” Hate, War, Injustice, Sarcasm & Judging, Racism, Pretension & Fakeness, Negativity, and whatever leads to them
– I believe deeply in Islam and everything it stands for, as much as I believe in the oneness of all Holy messages and as much as I respect everyone else’s right and freedom to choose their faiths
– It’s my and everyone’s sacred duty to develop oneself EVERY SINGLE DAY.. Read, learn, teach, exercise, eat healthy, speak words of wisdom and kindness to others, serve others, don’t “just live” (eat, drink, sleep, party)
– Life is truly short, take a chance on happiness.. Tomorrow might be too late
– Most importantly, Smile and don’t cause anyone pain, worry or a tear
Wishing Everyone Happy & Blessed Holidays & New Year